Why Buy Michelin?
Tires: When it Matters Most
We don’t just drive towards a destination – we drive towards people and moments. And no matter who, what or where, Michelin is here to help you go the extra mile to be there. Because we know being there is what matters most.
That’s why we continue to push forward, packing more science inside our tires to maximize performances and minimize trade-offs. So you can get to wherever you need to be with confidence.
Types of Tires
Michelin Defender LTX M/S Tires
- Improved Tread Life in Severe Conditions Evertread™ compound helps the MICHELIN® Defender® LTX® M/S last 10% longer in severe conditions than the MICHELIN® LTX® M/S2.
- Excellent Wet and Snow Traction The MICHELIN® Defender® LTX® M/S tire offers shorter wet stopping distances and better snow traction than leading competitive long-warranty tires.
- Eco-Friendly MaxTouch Construction™ helps the MICHELIN® Defender® LTX® M/S save you up to 65 gallons of fuel over the life of the tire, compared to a leading competitive tire.
Michelin Premier All-Season Tires:
- Shorter Stopping Even when half-worn, it’s still safe, thanks to EverGrip wet-braking technology. The MICHELIN® Premier® A/S tire still stops shorter on wet roads than leading competitors’ brand-new tires.
- Excellent Wet Grip and Lasting Winter Performance With EverGrip™ Technology, extreme amounts of silica in tread compound provides exceptional wet grip for everyday handling, plus expanding rain grooves widen and emerging grooves open as the tire wears to maintain traction. Sunflower Oil keeps the EverGrip™ Compound flexible in lower temperatures along with many tread blocks and sipes that act as biting edges to cut through the snow.
- Enjoy a Quiet, Comfortable Ride MICHELIN® Comfort Control Technology™ uses computer-optimized design and precision manufacturing to reduce vibrations and road noise.