Why Buy BFGoodrich®?
Passion, pride and performance are BFGoodrich® values that have stood the test of time. As a maker of superior performance tires, we’re proud to say that we’ve been authentically performance-driven since the start. From the deserts of Baja to the road track at Laguna Seca, our rich heritage of successful performance racing ensures that your vehicle’s ready for any challenge — on any terrain. That is, if you’re up to the task.
BFGoodrich® tires — Are you driver enough?
Types of BFGoodrich® Tires
BFGoodrich® Advantage T/A® Sport:
- ALL SEASON, ALL PURPOSE: 12% better Wet Braking & 15% better snow traction
Locking 3-D Active Sipe Technology provides more biting edges for significantly increased wet and light snow traction. Advanced All-Season Tread Compounds are silica-infused compounds to deliver outstanding grip year round. Aqua-Flume™ Technology is a curvilinear groove network designed to disperse water from under the contact patch.
- ADVANCED MILEAGE: Backed by 70,000 mile warranty
Next Generation ETEC System™ (Equal TEnsion Containment System) maintains optimal footprint shape during cornering and high speed situations+. Next Generation g-Wedge Sidewall Stabilizer™ stabilizes sidewall for crisp handling and comfortable ride. Continuous Center Rib provides consistent steering response and road feel.
- AGILE HANDLING: 15% better Dry Handling
Computer Optimized Footprint manages tread wear evolution for longer life and a quiet ride. Locking 3-D Active Sipe Technology designed to lock together under tire’s footprint providing stability for longer wear. Full Depth Tread Features maintain consistent performance and look throughout the life of the tire.
BFGoodrich® All-Terrain® KO2
- 20% Tougher Sidewalls: Featuring race-proven CoreGard™ Technology to take on the toughest road hazards with confidence.
1) Split & bruise resistant sidewall rubber, derived from BFGoodrich’s® race proven Baja T/A®KR2 tire.
2) Increased rubber thickness, extending down the sidewall to protect more of the critical sidewall failure zone.
3) Advanced Deflection Design deflects protruding objects from snagging & splitting the sidewall.
- Longer Treadlife to extend your adventure.
1) Advanced tire footprint shape results in more evenly distributed stress, for longer more uniform wear.
2) Interlocking Tread Design provide increased tread block stability, for more even wear over the long haul.
3) Stone Ejectors rejects stone retention & provides protection against stone drilling.
- Aggressive All-Terrain traction to confidently get where you want to go.
1) Upper Sidewall Traction Bars provide increased mud, snow & rock traction, especially in aired-down driving situations.
2) Mud-Phobic Bars in the shoulder tread area help to release compacted mud for enhanced traction in muddy and soft soil conditions.
3) Serrated Shoulder design provides greater maneuverability in soft soil and deep snow conditions.
4) Locking 3-D sipes provide more biting edges for significantly increased snow traction.
5) 3-Peak Mountain Snowflake Rated: Exceeds Rubber Manufacturer Association (RMA) Severe Snow Traction requirements.